We work hard to provide you with a safe, respectful and trustworthy community, where you can feel good about making purchases from others.
Our amazing sellers have made Nine Six Two such a special place, and we don’t want to ever lose this. We also understand that we are all juggling a lot each and every day. Mistakes happen, we get it! And when they do, we expect our sellers to do everything they can to make the situation better so that buyers can continue to trust our community and feel safe.
We know that most of our sellers go above and beyond to make buyers’ experiences on Nine Six Two great. But the following are “house rules” that we expect all sellers on Nine Six Two to follow in every transaction:
- Good communication — respond to questions promptly (i.e. within 24 hours) and treat others with respect.
- Available products— all items listed should be on-hand and ready to ship. If, for some reason, an item is no longer available, it should be removed from your listing immediately.
- Accurate descriptions — when listing an item, the correct condition is selected, any flaws are disclosed, and additional details are provided that accurately describe the item.
- Prohibited Items – The following items are prohibited from sale on Nine Six Two:
- Listings of stolen goods;
- Listing of counterfeit goods;
- Listing of items that are not owned by you or not in your possession;
- Listing for own publicity and advertising purposes;
- Offensive listing, photos or content that is sexually explicit, promote violence, racism, discrimination, offensive or inappropriate language;
- Listing goods in bad faith to cheat buyers through false representation of goods, extreme high pricing or non-intention to sell;
- Listing of products that require legal approval or licenses.
Please make sure to read our Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using our Site you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Conditions (also referred to as “Terms of Service”).