1. Does Nine Six Two guarantee the items are authentic?
Nine Six Two currently does not have an authentication program, therefore it is up to the buyer and seller to inspect the item (or ask for additional photos) for tags, logos, materials, hardware, etc.
2. Can items be bought or sold outside Jordan?
No, Nine Six Two exclusively serves the Jordanian market. International orders will automatically be cancelled, and sellers located outside Jordan will not be able to create an account. This may change in the future, but for now we are focused on serving Jordan.
3. How can I register to sell items on the site?
Step-by-Step guidance is provided in our Sellers Guide (https://ninesixtwo.com/services/). If you have any trouble setting up your profile please reach out to us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
4. Can Nine Six Two help us price our items?
Yes, we can provide an item valuation for a modest fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Are Buyers and Sellers profiles confidential?
Yes! Buyer and Seller information is not shared or exchanged at any stage. Both the Buyer and Seller’s information and identity remain confidential.